Festive Colours- House of Chikankari Edition
With the festive season approaching, it's time to put on your colour detective hat. When it comes to Indian festivals, few colours are truly timeless, such as blues, greens, and maroons, which are trending due to their high vibrancy, which is loved by all Indians.
Colours and Indian festivals are a classic combination – like winters and hot chocolate. Every hue has a special symbolism attached to it and can be a great inspiration point for festive outfits. We have gathered some of the most delightful and captivating colours that are trending to the fullest and deserve our attention this festive season.
So without further ado, here are 5 colors to wear this festive season for an effortless chic style for a festive flair:
1. Blue- Blue tones are extremely popular in the traditional colour palette. It belongs in the cabinet of peace. Primary blues, such as navy, are timeless, and our Sophia Georgette Set, made of the highest quality georgette fabric, is no exception. It includes a sharara to finish the look for your Diwali parties.
2. Red- While the colour red can be used to add a pop of colour to any outfit throughout the year, it is especially important during the festive season. Our Yusra Mulmul Angrakha is a fusion of two cultures, including chikankari from Lucknow's streets and bandhani from Gujarat, so pair it with some beautiful jewellery for your next party look or family gathering ensemble.
3. Green- When it comes to festivals, you don't want to overlook green colours like light green, mint green and dark green. When in doubt, our best-selling Zuma Modal Gharara Set is your go-to look. It's breezy yet festive, and it’ll feel like a diva!
4. Pink- Our Falak Georgette Setis a stunning Kurta set designed for your special occasion. It is both fashionable and comfortable, and it will always make you stand out in a crowd. Pink tones are always in style. With these colours and the alluring set of embroideries, you can make the most of your celebrations.
5. Yellow- Our Aariz Rayon Angrakha set is eye-catching yet understated, and it should be your go-to. Whether it’s western or Indian wear, yellow is the colour of the season. This colour will instantly brighten up any festivity.