Shahbaz Cotton Straight Men's Kurta for Ultimate Ethnic Fashion
Flaunt your ethnic style on every occasion with Shahbaz Cotton Straight Men's Kurta which is a timeless classic kurta. Tailored to perfection in luxurious cotton fabric this cotton straight men's kurta evokes a sophisticated aura of exclusivity and taste.
Cotton Chikankari men's kurtas are comfort wear for any ethnic occasion because they are made of soft, breathable cotton fabric. Shahbaz maroon straight men's kurta with its self-design look is elegant and comfy. The lightweight cotton makes it comfortable to wear, especially in warm weather.
This Chikankari cotton straight men's kurta with relaxed fitting gives you ample form and space that is comfortable to move around in.
Style it in Ways you like
Style the Shahbaz Cotton Straight Men's Kurta in multiple ways for different occasions from casual outings to formal affairs. Depending on the desired style and formality, you can wear this maroon straight men's kurta with complementary or contrasting bottoms like cotton trousers, churidars (tight-fitting trousers), or even jeans.
Highlights of the Shahbaz Cotton Straight Men's Kurta
· It is a straight-fit men’s kurta in cotton
· Heavy machine embroidery on the front, back and side
· Available in rich maroon shade
· Available in sizes – S, M, L, XL, XXL
· Our model is wearing size S and he is 6 feet tall.
Benefits of Wearing Cotton Straight Men's Kurta
1. Comfort: Made from high-quality cotton, this cotton straight men’s kurta is a lightweight ethnic wear option that is comfortable even in hot and humid weather.
2. Softness: The soft and smooth texture of cotton is gentle on the skin.
3. Moisture Absorption: In a tropical country like India humidity is omnipresent. This cotton Chikankari men's kurta keeps you fresh all day long.
How to care for the Shahbaz Cotton Straight Men's Kurta
This Chikankari cotton straight men's kurta contains heavy embroidery so it is best to wash it by hand in cold water or dry clean. Avoid scrubbing or ironing on the embellishments. Do not wash the Maroon straight men's kurta along with white or light-colored clothes.